This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Maisberger Gesellschaft für strategische Unternehmenskommunikation mbH
Claudius-Keller-Str. 3c , 81675 Munich, Germany
Claudius-Keller-Str. 3c , 81675 Munich, Germany
P.O. Box: 80 12 66, D-81612 Munich
Telephone +49 (0)89/41 95 99 – 10
Fax +49 (0)89/41 95 99 – 12
All interested parties and visitors to our website can contact us on data protection issues at:
Mr. Christian Volkmer
Project 29 GmbH & Co. KG
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.maisberger.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• name and URL of the file accessed,
• website from which access was made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• evaluating system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes.
b) When contacting us
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, address and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. For this reason, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author to which external write access is possible. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage arising from the use or non-use of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference is made, and not with the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
• this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
We do not use external analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Etracker or Piwik on our site.
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Our website uses so-called social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition “Social Plug-in from Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin”. You can find an overview of the Facebook plug-ins and their appearance here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or posting a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of Instagram plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. You can find an overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance here:
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Instagram, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Instagram’s data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of Instagram plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
You have the right
• To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details; – pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; – pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
• revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.maisberger.de.